Please direct any questions about the products we carry to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
The TTS28-A is a reference, high output, 2 x 18”bass reflex subwoofer module ideal for touring applications.
With the digital switching amplifiers, neodymium woofers and well designed structure, it is one of the smallest and lightest double 18” systems available.
A unique feature is the semi charged horn design which at low frequencies around 40 Hz operates as a conventional bass reflex cabinet. However at slightly higher frequencies in the 80 to 100 Hz area, the system operates as a semi charged horn loaded design which provides around 3 to 4 dB more efficiency.
- Very compact size
- Maximum output per size available on market
- Minimum weight
- 2 x high power full neodymium 18" transducers
- 2000 Watt switching amplifier
- XLR in/out, Powercon input
- Baltic birch cabinet
- Frequency Response -3 dB:30 Hz ÷ 110 kHz
- Max SPL:139 dB
- Woofer:2 x 18" neo, 100 mm voice coil
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:- 2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80 Hz/110 Hz
- Limiter:Fast limiter
- Controls:80/110 add crossover phase
- Total power:2000 W
- Low frequencies:D/2000 W
- Connections:Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material:Balitc birch
- Hardware:Fittings ready
- Handles:6 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:700 / 27.56 mm/inch
- Width:700 / 27.56 mm/inch
- Depth:920 / 36.22 mm/inch
- Net Weight:77.8 / 171.51 kg/lbs