The TTL36-AS is the ideal flyable bass complement for the TTL55-A array system.
The clam-shell design guarantees the maximum output per size while the 2 x 4.5” voice coil vented 18” woofer design offers the minimum of power compression. The TTL36-AS is perfect to create flown systems for theatrical and indoor requirements. For very large outdoor systems is the perfect complement to reinforce the TTL55-A bass performance in combination with the ultra powerful TTS56-A subwoofers.
- 4000 Watt (2 x 2000 W digital switching amplifiers)
- 2 x 18" high power neodymium woofer, 4.5" v. c.
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Remote monitoring and control
- Time delay alignment
- Cardioid preset for stacking groups of 3
- Tour grade Baltic birch cabinet, integrated rigging.
- RDNet on board
- Maximum output per size
- Frequency Response -3 dB:35 Hz ÷ 120 kHz
- Max SPL:142 dB
- Woofer:2 x 18" neo, 4.5" voice coil
- Input signal:Bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Output connectors:XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 10 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80 Hz/100 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, Excurs., RMS
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:DSP controlled
- Total power:2 x 2000 W
- Low frequencies:2 x 2000 W
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch
- Hardware:Array fly-ware
- Handles:6 on side
- Height:536 / 21.10 mm/inch
- Width:1022 / 40.23 mm/inch
- Depth:970 / 38.18 mm/inch
- Net Weight:120 / 264.55 kg/lbs