Please direct any questions about the products we carry to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
The TTL11A is an active column speaker array system composed by two modules, one for the mid-high and one for the bass frequencies.
The TTL11A-H is the HF module and is equipped with four 2.5” neodymium compression drivers with 1.5” exit throat. The TTL11A-B is the bass frequency section of the system and features four 8” neodymium woofers with 2.5” voice coil for a perfect and powerful mid-bass response. With the addition of the new TTS26-A subwoofer, the TTL11A system becomes a powerful, compact and high definition live sound system.
- 4000 Watt, 9 way amplification
- 4 x 1.4" titanium dome neo c. drivers, 2.5" v.c.
- 3 x 8" neo midranges, 2.5" v.c.
- 4 x 8" neo woofers, 2.5" v.c.
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Digital steering down to -10°
- 1° step steering control
- RDNet ready
- Beam forming, time delay controls
- Frequency Response -3 dB:60 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL:136 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:10° to 40°
- Compression Driver:4 x 1.4" titanium dome neo c. drivers, 2.5" v.c.
- Midrange:3 x 8" neo midranges, 2.5" v.c.
- Woofer:4 x 8" neo woofers, 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:Bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, RDNet ready
- Output connectors:XLR, RDNet ready
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 10 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:350 Hz - 1300 Hz
- Protections:Thermal , excurs., rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:DSP controlled
- Total power:4000 W
- High frequencies:4 x 250 W
- Mid frequencies:3 x 350 W
- Low frequencies:2 x 1000 W
- Connections:Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch
- Handles:4 on side, Top, Bottom
- Height:2396 / 94.33 mm/inch
- Width:261 / 10.27 mm/inch
- Depth:242 / 9.52 mm/inch
- Net Weight:complete system 76 / 167.55 kg/lbs