Please direct any questions about the products we carry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
The TT45-SMA is a very high output, high performance, active stage monitor. Perfectly flat amplitude response, extended bass reproduction and incredible output make this monitor unique in the market. The TT45-SMA distinguishes itself for vocal clarity, accurate and detailed high frequency reproduction, perfect feedback stability.
The cabinet angle and the 90° x 40° uniform directivity provide optimal coverage in medium and large sized stages. A special switch has been developed to provide a perfect equalisation when using the TT45-SMA in couples, giving exceptional tour grade monitoring to the most demanding artists. The TT45-SMA features 1500 Watt digital amplification power with integrated onboard signal processing and transducers protections.
- 1500 W, two-way digital amplification
- 2x12" high power neodymium woofers, 3.5" voice coil
- Horn loaded 1.5" throat titanium compression driver, 3" voice coil
- Soft limiter and RMS protection
- Very low profile
- Maximum gain before feedback
- Maximum output per size on market
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL:136 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:45°
- Compression Driver:1.5" neo, 3" voice coil
- Woofer:2x12" neo, 3.5" voice coil
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1400 Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:sensitivity, 2 x side eq.
- Total power:1500 W
- High frequencies:500 W
- Low frequencies:1000 W
- Cabinet Material:baltic birch plywood
- Handles:2 side
- Height:380/15 mm/inch
- Width:800/31.4 mm/inch
- Depth:420/16.5 mm/inch
- Net Weight:38/83.7 kg/lbs