Please direct any questions about the products we carry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
The NX M12-A is a compact, lightweight two-way multipurpose loudspeaker system designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA.
It is equipped with a new 750 Watt digital amplifier and premium transducers components.
The low frequency section is a 12” woofer with a 1.75” voice coil diaphragm while the high section is a neodymium compression driver mounted to a constant directivity horn.
- 750 Watt digital amplifier
- 130 dB max spl
- 90 x 40, Wide dispersion constant directivity angle, rotatable horn
- 12" woofer, high power neodymium 3" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.75" voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL:130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:40°
- Compression Driver:1" neo, 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:12" neo, 3" v.c.
- Input signal:ba l/ unbal
- Input connectors:Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors:xlr
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1700 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft peak limiter
- Controls:Volume, side / floor, contour
- Total power:750 W
- High frequencies:250 W
- Low frequencies:500 W
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:Powercon in / out
- Cabinet Material:Balitc birch
- Hardware:6 x fly tracks
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:646 / 25.43 mm/inch
- Width:385 / 15.15 mm/inch
- Depth:375 / 14.76 mm/inch
- Net Weight:21.2 / 46.73 kg/lbs