Please direct any questions about the products we carry to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
The NX M10-A is the most compact and lightweight speaker of the NX range.
It is specifically designed as a versatile tool from stage monitoring to a very accurate near field sound reproduction.
From live sound to playback music the NX M10-A guarantees high performances and is superior to many larger speakers thanks to the high efficiency of its 10” neodymium transducer.
- 750 Watt digital amplifier
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10" woofer, high power neodymium 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.75" voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1" neo, 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:10" neo, 2.5" v.c
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors:xlr
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1700 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft peak limiter
- Controls:Volume, side / floor, contour
- Total power:750 W
- High frequencies:250 W
- Low frequencies:500 W
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:Powercon in / out
- Cabinet Material:Balitc birch
- Hardware:6 x fly tracks
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:515 / 20.27 mm/inch
- Width:334 / 13.14 mm/inch
- Depth:337 / 13.26 mm/inch
- Net Weight:15.2 / 33.5 kg/lbs