Please direct any questions about the products we carry to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
Two-way speakers with very compact dimensions, the CS 6940 features 8 round extended-range speakers and a tweeter.
model utilizes a series of innovative technological solutions that
guarantee highly intelligible reproduction of the vocal message.
complete with line transformer for directly connecting the speaker
columns to 70 V or 100 V constant-voltage systems and, thanks to
multiple sockets, permit selecting the power to be diffused from among
Thanks to IP 66 insulation, the speaker columns can also be used out of doors.
Usable in railway stations, subways, churches, factories, warehouses, PA systems in general.
- Ideal for speech reproduction with high
intelligibility in acoustically diffi cult environments, both indoors
and outdoors, also suitable for music
- Music power/RMS: 80/40W
- Eight 3" diameter speakers, one 20mm tweeter, fi ltered and connected for improved control of vertical dispersion
- Weather-resistant construction IP 66 for use also outdoors, sturdy hinged support in resin, stainless steel fasteners
- Body in aluminium and front grille in steel bake-painted RAL 9003 White
- Articulated support for wall mounting included
- Type of speaker:Column
- Frequency Response:160 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m:110 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:180°
- Vertical coverage angle:40°
- Power Handling:40 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling:80 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity:94 dB
- Protections:IP 66
- Crossover frequencies:4 Hz
- Speaker:8 x 3.15"
- Constant voltage:100 V / 70 V V
- Power Selection:40 - 20 - 10 - 5 W (100 V)
- Hardware:Body in aluminium
- Height:956 / 37.63 mm/inch
- Width:114 / 4.48 mm/inch
- Depth:96 / 3.77 mm/inch
- Net weight:7 / 15.43 kg/lbs
- Package height:1070 / 42.12 mm/inch
- Package width:200 / 7.87 mm/inch
- Package depth:170 / 6.69 mm/inch
- Shipping weight:8.2 / 18.07 kg/lbs