Please direct any questions about the products we carry to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
The TRA-Series of amplifiers incorporates switch-mode-power supplies and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing an extremely power-efficient solution. Four models in each series are available in two and four channel configurations with power ratings of 75W and 150W per channel. Features include: convection cooling, extremely low noise,
an internally switchable 120V/240V power supply (internal), extensive
protection circuitry, euroblock inputs and screw terminal outputs.
TRA-Series amplifiers are housed in a 2RU chassis with the capability to drive four or eight ohm
loads and transformer coupled 70V and 100V lines simultaneously. The
coupling transformers are internally mounted. Front panel features
include: mains power switch and an LED signal level meter indicating -24dB, -18dB, -12dB, -6dB, -3dB and clip alert for each channel. Rear panel features include: level attenuators for each channel, rear panel switches to select between two choices of input sensitivity and HPF frequencies, remote power turn-on/off and adjustable turn-on delay up to eight seconds.
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz, unweighted): >105 dB
- Power Consumption (Pink Noise @ 4 Ohm):1/8th Output: 75.0W1/8th Draw: 125W1/8th Current: 1.98AIdle Power: 36.0WIdle Current: 0.62A
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Voltage Gain: 26 dB, 36 dB sensitivity (selectable)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 1.0 dB
- Damping Factor: - 8 ohm load, < 1 kHz > 200 into 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
- Cooling: Convection
- Front Panel Indicators per channel: -24dB, -18dB, -12dB, -6dB, -3dB and Clip
- Front Panel Indicators: overall power, standby, protect
- Attenuators: Per channel rear panel
- Input Connectors: each channel 3- Pin Euroblock
- Output connectors: each channel Screw terminals
- Amplifier Protection: Output Overcurent, DC Output, Main Supply Rail Overvoltage, Chassis Temperature, Inrush Limiting, Mains Fuse
- Power Cable Connector: 3-Prong IEC
- Dimensions 19" x 3.5" x 11"
- Net Weight: 29.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 35.5 lbs