Blizzard HotBox RGBA
7x 10W RGBA Quad Color Flat LED Par Can
The box... one of the most useful, time tested, and attractive 3-dimensional shapes ever created is once again new and improved!
Just like its big brother the RokBox™, the HotBox™ also offers cutting-edge 4-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rock solid super-cool aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs, but in an even more compact/portable cute little package! It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets)!
The HotBox™ RGBA puts out a ton of light with 7x 10-watt 4-in-1 LEDs, and the user selectable 3/4/5/8 or 9 DMX channel modes allows it to work great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You'll have full control of color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming, and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for a totally rocking light show. The HotBox™ also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON® compatible power input/output & 3-pin DMX connections!
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Add some sizzle to your light show with the HotBox™!
- RGBA color mixing via 7x 10W 4-in-1 LEDs
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.